|Born||Edson Gary Weeks|
June 4, 1972
Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
|Gary Weeks Gallery|
An American citizen since birth, Gary was born on an Air Force base in Weisbaden Germany, but only spent a year overseas before returning to the U.S. where he was raised in Morris, a small rural town in south Georgia. He was an All-State Football player, a 2-time State Basketball Champion, and a mediocre varsity baseball player. He began making short films when he got his first camera in 1985, and found a love both in front and behind the camera.
After graduating from a high school class of only 17 people, he studied at the University of Georgia and Georgia State University before moving to Los Angeles where he began to work steadily as an actor. Although he has shot and lived all over the U.S., he will always consider Georgia "Home," where he credits his passion and positive work ethic to his family and the people who surrounded him as he grew up.
- The Spectacular Now as Joe
- Deadland as Sean Kalos
- 29 Reasons to Run as Jack Paradise
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues as Scout Leader
- Ride Along as Dr. Cowan
- Project Almanac as Ben Raskin
- Tiger Cruise as Lt. Tom Hillman
- After Midnight: Life Behind Bars as Kevin
|Season 1 appearances|
|"Pilot"||"The Fire"||"Manhunt"||"Outbreak"||"Blue on Blue"|
|"The Endless Thirst"||"Imperfect Circles"||"Thicker Than Water"||"The Fourth Hand"||"Let the Games Begin"|
|"Speak of the Devil"||"Exigent Circumstances"||"Curtains"|
- Gary Weeks is one of seventeen actors from the TV series The Walking Dead to have a role on Under the Dome.