|First seen||"Highways and Byways"|
|Last seen||"This is Not as Bad as it Gets"|
|Series lifespan||"Highways and Byways" to "This is Not as Bad as it Gets"|
|Occupation||Assumed Middle School Student|
|Family||Ollie Dinsmore - Brother|
Alden Dinsmore - Father †
Shelley Dinsmore - Mother †
Tom Dinsmore - Grandfather †
Scooter Dinsmore - Uncle
Lois Dinsmore - Aunt
|Cause of Death||Shot by ricocheted bullet.|
- "The fire! The bus is in the fire! Everyone's screaming! Watch out for Halloween!""
- —Rory, speaking of the Chester's Mill's future during a seizure.[src]
Before the DomeEdit
Rory is a teen-aged boy who lived in Chester's Mill with his older brother, Ollie and their two parents Alden and Shelley.
Under the DomeEdit
Rory, Ollie and Alden notice the accidents caused by the Dome and run from their farm to the road where the crashes had taken place. It was mentioned that once they arrived Ollie and Rory were fine where as Alden was redfaced and panting. When looking at the wreck of the truck and the remains of the plane, he held out his hand, when Ollie took it, Rory began to cry.
Ollie was Rory's brother and one of the few to survive the Dome.
|Part 1 appearances|
|"The Airplane and the Woodchuck"||"Barbie"||"Junior and Angie"||"Highways and Byways"||"Lotta Dead Birds"|
|"Clustermug"||"We All Support The Team"||"The Good of the Town, The Good of the People"||"Prayers"||"Madness, Blindness, Astonishment of the Heart"|
|"This is Not as Bad as it Gets"||"Nyuck-Nyuck-Nyuck"||"Missile Strike Imminent"|
- Rory is the first of the Dinsmore family to die.
- It appears Rory's death was adapted for the TV Series, instead of Rory however, Paul Randolph and Freddy Denton were involved.
- During a seizure Rory describes future events for residents of Chester's Mill.
- The fire caused by the propane explosion which destorys almost all of Chester's Mill.
- The bus Henry Morrison drives during the fire exploding, causing many deaths.