As many of you have probably noticed over the past week, we had put up a "Vote of the Week" poll to see how many people would like an additional admin for the wiki. The final results were eight to three in favor of a new admin. As a result of the vote, we will begin the nomination process immidiately. As this is the first time we have done something like this, some guidelines are being established. The guidelines for the process are simple.
- Any Under the Dome Wiki contributor may nominate one person who is both an Under the Dome Wiki contributor and a Wikia member.
- No person may nominate his/herself.
- No person may nominate more than one person.
- Nominees must have been a contibutor on the wiki for at least thirty days.
- Nominees must have an edit count of at least 75.
All nominations should be done by commenting on this blog post. Nominations found anywhere else will not be valid. Good luck getting nominated! The nomination process will last until Monday, September 30, 2013. The next message will be then!